The Nigerian Stock Exchange market maintained a bullish recovery as the trading session begins this week. This surge was bolstered by gains made by PRESCO and MANSARD amongst others. The All-Share Index increased by +0.21% to close at 39,395.71 from 39,312.74.
- Nigerian Stock Exchange market value currently stands at N20.5 Trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -2.17%.
- The market closed positive with the bulls as MEYER led 17 Gainers, and 18 Losers topped by CHIPLC showing a hint of consolation.
- MEYER up +9.62% to close at N0.57
- PRESCO up +9.58% to close at N78.90
- UNITYBNK up +9.09% to close at N0.60
- UAC-PROP up +7.89% to close at N0.82
- COURTVILLE up +5.00% to close at N0.21
- CHIPLC down -9.52% to close at N0.38
- ROYALEX down -7.69% to close at N0.60
- HONYFLOUR down -5.83% to close at N1.13
- CUTIX down -4.98% to close at N2.10
- FCMB down -3.97% to close at N2.90
The Nigerian Stock Market maintained the recovery as MEYER and PRESCO made an appearance for the second consecutive time pushing the NGX ASI upwards at the end of the trading session today.
- Market sentiments tend toward a bullish momentum as the NGX ASI closed with 17 Gainers and 18 Losers.
- Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.