The Nigerian Stock Exchange market started the month in the red, drifting from the profit posted in the last trading session. The All-Share Index decreased by -0.08% to close at 39,801.78 from 39,834.42.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange market value currently stands at N20.85 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -1.16%.
- The market breadth closed negative. LASACO led 24 Gainers, and 17 Losers topped by LINKASSURE at the end of Tuesday session showing a consolidation.
- LASACO up +9.86% to close at N1.56
- NEIMETH up +9.83% to close at N1.90
- INTBREW up +9.62% to close at N5.70
- COURTVILLE up +8.70% to close at N0.25
- ROYALEX up +7.55% to close at N0.57
- LINKASSURE down -13.11% to close at N0.53
- REGALINS down -9.09% to close at N0.30
- CHIPLC down -7.69% to close at N0.36
- STERLNBANK down -7.50% to close at N1.48
- WAPCO down -5.20% to close at N20.05
The Nigerian Stock Market reverts from its bullish run as it posts losses at the end of the trading session today.
- Market sentiments tend toward recovery as the NGX ASI closes with 24 Gainers and 17 Losers.
- Nairametrics, however, advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.