A highly revered crypto strategist, Michaël van de Poppe, has listed some crypto assets that might likely overtake XRP as Polkadot did.
What you should know
Recently, via his Twitter handle, Michaël revealed the cryptos expected to surpass XRP.
“Polkadot takes over spot 4 over XRP by market capitalization. Just a matter of time before Cardano, Chainlink, and Litecoin surpass XRP too.”
READ: LINK, most profitable crypto-asset in 6 months, gains 451%
#Polkadot takes over spot 4 over #XRP by market capitalization.
Just a matter of time before #Cardano, #Chainlink and #Litecoin surpass #XRP too.
— Michaël van de Poppe (@CryptoMichNL) January 16, 2021
READ: Cryptos having better technology than Bitcoin
Michaël van de Poppe gave key insights on Chainlink’s recent price action, and its will to ascent to a new all-time high.
- “Lower timeframe levels, level around $18 is interesting for an entry and then you can see we’ve got one [at $16] and one [at $14], which is confluent with the daily timeframe.”
- Chainlink is a blockchain that is designed to bridge the space between blockchain technology-based smart contracts (created by ETH), and other user programs.
- Since blockchains by principle can’t have access to data outside their paths or networks, a Defi instrument is needed to facilitate data feeds in smart contracts, and Chainlink helps to solve such needs.
READ: XRP in deep crisis, drops 21%
The crypto expert further disclosed that it was only a matter of time before smart a contract platform like Cardano (ADA), decentralized oracle network Chainlink (LINK), and global payment network, Litecoin (LTC), outmatched XRP from the fifth spot of the largest coins by market value.
- Cardano is a type of blockchain that permits people to receive and send funds.
- ADA coin is the name of the cryptocurrency.
- It uses the Cardano blockchain and also allows people to design smart contracts just like Ethereum.
- Litecoin is a P2P crypto that allows instant, near-zero cost fees to anyone around the globe. It is open-source in principle, as its global payment network is fully decentralized without any central authority.
It is true that these cryptos will surpass XRP.But there is one crypto unknown to many that will conquer the crypto world.That crypto is Rainbowcurrency (YEM) watch out.
So LINK just like any other oracle blockchain (eg API3) can interact with any smart contract blockchain including ETH, DOT, ADA etc. so it would be misleading to say (created by ETH) as they could be Dapps running on DOT or ADA.