Nigerian Stocks ended Thursday’s trading session on a bullish note.
The All Share Index rose today by 0.31% to 40,590.85 index points. Year to date return and market capitalization settled at 0.79%, and N21.22 trillion respectively.
- A total volume of 2.133 billion units of shares, valued at N7.50 billion exchanged hands in 4,558 deals.
- CHAMPION BREW was the most traded shares by volume and value at 1.905 billion units and N4.950 billion.
- Market sentiment was positive as market breadth came with 27 advancers and 14 decliners. SEPLAT (+10.00%) led the gainer’s chart today, while UNILEVER (-6.47%) was the top loser.
- SEPLAT up 10.00% to close at N451
- ARDOVA up 9.96% to close at N14.9
- DANGSUGAR up 3.83% to close at N19
- NB up 3.57% to close at N58
- GUARANTY up 1.54% to close at N33
- UNILEVER down 6.47% to close at N13
- FIDSON down 4.26% to close at N4.5
- GUINNESS down 4.08% to close at N17.65
- UBN down 1.87% to close at N5.25
- FLOURMILL down 1.11% to close at N26.7
Nigerian Bourse recorded its 3-day winning streak as some NSE30 stocks including, SEPLAT, GTBank, triggered the upward run at Thursday’s trading session.
- The Nigerian Stock market advance to close in positive territory as buying interest was seen on stocks across the board.
- Nairametrics however, envisage cautious buying, amid improved market conditions in Nigeria’s financial market.