The sixth most valuable crypto asset by market value is witnessing high buying pressure amongst crypto investors lately.
Over the past week, Cardano has seen a surge in its market value gaining as much as 89.11%. The volume of Cardano traded for the day to press time stood at $6.7 Billion or 3.97% of the total volume of all crypto assets.
What you must know
At the time of writing this report, Cardano traded at $0.339646; for today, it’s up by 20.31%.
- It was the largest one-day percentage gain since Wednesday.
- Cardano (ADA) lately has been tipped by Nairametrics to outperform on the bias that it’s headed towards its smart contract launch last month, leading to a significant amount of applications built on Cardano by this time 2021.
- This means that more developers will see it as an attractive medium for building their desired apps.
- Cardano is a type of blockchain that permits people to receive and send funds.
- ADA coin is the name of the cryptocurrency.
- It uses the Cardano blockchain and it also allows people to design smart contracts just like Ethereum.