There probably isn’t any success tip in the world that you haven’t heard. Truth is, there just isn’t enough. To succeed in business you have to have these things ingrained in your mind. Consider your mind to be a store house that never runs dry and never fills up either. That said, let’s keep filling it. These are 7 inspiring business quotes from successful men and women over the world that will give you a push towards success.
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it” – Henry David Thoreau
Success isn’t going to come to you when your legs are crossed; arms folded waiting for ‘God knows what’. Success will only come to you when you daily engage yourself into making your business work.
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone” – Michael John Bobak
You need to step out of your comfort blanket and make business decisions that you wouldn’t dare make in the past.
- “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning” – Robert Kiyosaki
Rather than focusing on ‘what if it doesn’t work out?’ start thinking ‘what if it does?’ Stay positive. Positive vibes are known to bring good fortune.
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. if you don’t, you’ll find an excuse” – Jim Rohn
Quit finding an excuse for every single thing and start doing something already. People who make excuses the most are the ones who are fond of procrastination and they don’t succeed in business.
- “A successful man is one who can la a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him” – David Brinkley
One thing that is certain in the line of business is opposition. Opposition doesn’t really matter; it is what you do with it that counts. Don’t allow people’s opinion of you get in the way of your success. Let their criticism build you up instead.
- “The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary” – Vidal Sasson
Success is a result of hard work. You need to put in the work to reap the rewards; success. No idle hand can have a firm grip on success.
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
Failure is not fatal until you quit. You need to keep pushing on until you succeed. Even then, don’t just stop striving for excellence. Let these quotes stir a hunger for success in you and steer you in the right direction for success.