- Two Offshore Support Vessels (OSVs) owned by Stanford Marine, the Stanford Buzzard and Stanford Eagle, are beginning new contracts in Nigeria.
- Flagged in St. Vincent Grenadines, Stanford Eagle is an entirely modern vessel, built in China in 2014.
- The vessel will be on charter to Total, off Nigeria, for 30 months.
- Meanwhile, Stanford Buzzard, delivered to Stanford Marine in October 2011, is on a 12-month charter off Nigeria, this time For ExxonMobil.
- Despite the poor state of the oil and gas industry, Stanford chartering manager Jessy Joy indicates that this will not dissuade the company from entering new business areas, like Nigeria.
Tags: News Review