1. What are the Priorities for the job position?
This question helps you know what to focus on if you get the job and how to make a good first impression.
2. What are the challenges of this position?
This question lets you know what you’ll be facing. If they don’t list any challenges, be very suspicious.
3. What have past employees done to succeed in this position?
This question gives you a good sense of how the company measures success.
4. Do you have any hesitations about my qualifications?
This question shows you are secure enough to discuss your weaknesses.
5. Can you give me examples of how I would collaborate with my manager?
Their response will tell you how staff members are used and if you can showcase your skills.