- Representatives of not less than 100 Indian companies on Friday said that more Indian companies and investors were willing to take advantage of Nigeria’s huge investment environment.
- The representatives spoke differently to the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos on the sidelines of a
seminar on Nigeria and India’s investment opportunities, attended by no less than 100 Indian companies.
- According to them, Nigeria currently has the largest population and market in Africa that will continue to attract foreign investors and companies.
- Mr. Naresh Leeka, who led the companies to Lagos to exhibit their products, said export from India
to Nigeria was increasing as more Indian companies were ready to take advantage of Nigeria’s market.
- Leeka said the companies were in Nigeria to first have one-on-one interaction with their partners before coming to establish their companies in Nigeria.
“This large number of Indian companies to Lagos, Nigeria, indicates how much regard and interest more Indian companies have for Nigeria,” he said.