- Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria (OAAN) has declared Conoil as the overall winner of its prestigious annual exhibition and poster award for 2015.
- According to OAAN, Conoil’s advert on its flagship engine oil, Quatro was adjudged the best in outdoor advertising in Nigeria. The company’s Quatro outdoor advert was also declared the best in the petroleum industry.
- The award was held at the Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos, and had in attendance, captains of industries, top federal and state government officials, media and advertising gurus.
- The OAAN Exhibition and Poster Award is the industry’s highest platform that rewards and promotes creative excellence in outdoor advertising.
- Commenting on the award, Conoil Management said they were pleased and excited, adding that
“the award is a reflection of our dedication, initiative and talent as Team Conoil. It is yet another proof of our trail-blazing position in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry, and the nation’s business community in general.”
OAAN’s goal for the outdoor medium in the 21st century is to constantly look for new ways, new forms and new structures to promote freshness, relevance and creative visibility while working assiduously towards impeccable professionalism.