- Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Limited emerged the Best Mutual Fund Provider 2015 and Best Non Pension Fund Nigeria 2015 at the 2015 Global Banking and Finance Review Awards.
- This announcement came at a gala dinner and awards ceremony in London recently.
- The awards, organised by Global Banking & Finance Review, a reputable online banking and finance performance review platform, recognise the achievements and innovations by companies in the global financial community, cutting across banking, Islamic finance, hedge funds, asset and wealth management, real estate, and corporate social responsibility, among others
- While commenting on this year’s award, Wanda Rich, editor, Global Banking and Finance Review, stated:
“Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Limited’s dedication to excellence throughout its investment advisory and management services is what made them stand out as the clear winner this year, we look forward to seeing further industry-leading solutions from them in the years to come.”
- Stanbic IBTC Asset Management manages three of Nigeria’s largest and most prominent mutual funds. Funds under its management include the Stanbic IBTC Nigerian Equity Fund; the Stanbic IBTC Ethical Fund; and Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund.
- Source: Business Day