- Fidelity Bank Plc has rewarded customers of the bank with N52 million on the Fidelity Loyalty Savings Scheme, it said in a recent statement.
- Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, (MD/CEO) of the bank, Nnamdi Okonkwo said that it will continue to reward loyal customers to show appreciation for their patronage of the bank’s products.
“This is to encourage the banking public to benefit from the bank’s numerous products and in line with its mission to make financial services easy and accessible,” Okonkwo added.
- The bank says over 100 customers were rewarded with the N52 million largesse from the lender.
- Fidelity Bank further affirmed that at the last presentation, a total of 106 customers were rewarded with cash gifts. 80 of them who saved under the Fidelity Personal Savings Scheme (FPSS) received N500, 000 extra income respectively, while 26 SWEETA account holders received N150, 000 School fees support.
- Come July, another presentation will be held to a fresh set of beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Source: InvestAdvocate