- Caverton Offshore Support Group has recorded a profit after tax of N1.035bn for the 2012 financial year.
- A statement by the company on Thursday explained that its profit after tax and exceptional item rose from N60.373m achieved the previous year to N1.035bn.
- Also, its turnover rose by 47.6 per cent from N10.92bn in 2011 to N16.132bn in the year under consideration.
- The statement added that the company declared a total of N318.3m as dividend, translating into 9.5 kobo per N1 share. This amount represents an increase by 18.6 per cent compared to N286m paid the previous year.
- The group, made up of Caverton Marine Limited, Caverton Helicopters Limited and other subsidiaries, is a wholly indigenous conglomerate and a provider of marine, aviation and logistics support services.