Imagine Global Solution Limited is a Microfinance institution duly registered and licensed in Nigeria with a focus on fostering financial inclusion, by providing working capital funding to market men and women. The primary focus of the company is to provide micro loans to the unbanked, small and medium scale businesses and low-income earners. The company vision is to become a leading money lender that will reduce poverty in Africa and the rest of the World. Our focus is on providing working capital and timely finance to help businesses take advantage of trading opportunities.
The Company has been in operation for 5 years and is Valued 258 Million Dollars with 500 loan officers and administrators with 11billion loan portfolio as at December 2020, Loan repayment rate of 98% over the past 2 years, coverage of over 450 Markets in over 21 states in Nigeria and Benin Republic with 90,000 customers, as at October 2020. The company focuses on market men and women who sell fast-moving consumer goods and have a daily cash inflow. Managing finance is unarguably the most important component of any business and cash is critical in running a small business. Therefore, our focus is on providing working capital and timely finance to help them take advantage of trading opportunities.
Our focus is to bridge the financial inclusion gap by creating products and services to harness the following opportunities;
- Significant growth in the SME sector with the emergence of new entrepreneurs almost on a daily basis.
- Established thrift society structure in Nigerian markets that enables disbursement and collection of loans to petty traders.
- Over 60 million and 400 million unbanked populations in Nigeria and Africa respectively.
- Huge unmet demand for credit by small and medium scale traders and business people.
- Ever thriving retail consumer market.
Our products are packed to meet the diverse needs of our customers including;
- Healthcare funding for low-income households.
- Mortgage for low to mid-level income earners.
- Education financing for clients of the bank.
The company delivers its services through mobile app (available on iOS and Android), and a team of dedicated loan officers and administrators currently numbering over 500.
- Sign up and prequalification