The stock exchange market made a bearish trend at the end of today’s trading session, posting losses that decreased the index by -11.12 points, as market capitalization decreased by N5.79 billion.
- The stock exchange market value currently stands at N20.21 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at –3.67%.
- The market breadth closed at a stalemate as CAPHOTEL led 18 Gainers, and 24 Losers topped by TRIPPLEG at the end of today’s session.
- The stock market has declined -1,479.69 basepoints since the start of the year.
NGX ASI top gainers
- CAPHOTEL up +9.85% to close at N2.90
- OANDO up +9.81% to close at N5.26
- BOCGAS up +8.88% to close at N9.20
- FTNCOCOA up +8.16% to close at N0.53
- LIVESTOCK up +4.80% to close at N2.40
NGX ASI top losers
- TRIPPLEG down -10.00% to close at N0.90
- CHIPLC down -10.00% to close at N0.54
- PHARMDEKO down -9.92% to close at N1.09
- REGALINS down -6.82% to close at N0.41
- ETERNA down -6.58% to close at N7.10
- Market sentiments trend towards the bears as 18 gainers was surpassed by 24 losers.
- Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.