Nigeria’s stock exchange market ended bullish at yesterday’s trading session, posting a profit at the end of the session. The All-Share Index increased by +0.5% to close at 38,881.70.
Nigeria’s stock exchange market value currently stands at N20.17 trillion, with its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently standing at -3.45%.
The market breadth closed positive as OKOMUOIL led 15 Gainers, and 17 Losers topped by CWG at the end of the day’s session.
Compared with the previous NGXASI trading day (Monday, June 7), yesterday’s data shows a 4% improvement in volume, a 6% improvement in turnover, but an 8% decline in deals.
- OKOMUOIL up +10.00% to close at N106.15
- LEARNAFRICA up +9.00% to close at N1.09
- CHAMPION up +4.71% to close at N2.00
- UNILEVER up +3.86% to close at N12.10
- CORNEST up +3.57% to close at N0.58
- CWG down -9.42% to close at N1.25
- REGALINS down -8.16% to close at N0.45
- VERITASKAP down -7.69% to close at N0.24
- FTNCOCOA down -7.69% to close at N0.36
- CAVERTON down -5.26% to close at N1.80
- Market sentiments trended towards the bull as 15 gainers outweighed 17 losers.
- Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.