The Nigerian stock market maintained a bullish recovery as the trading session began this week. This surge was bolstered by gains made by UBN and AFRIPRUD amongst others. The All-Share Index increased by +0.29% to close at 39,312.74 from 39,198.75.
The Nigerian stock exchange market value currently stands at N20.44 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -2.38%.
The market breadth closed positive with the bulls as REGALINS led 28 Gainers and UNITYBNK topped the chart of 15 Losers showing a hint of consolation.
1. REGALINS up +9.68% to close at N0.34
2. ABCTRANS up +9.68% to close at N0.34
3. UBN up +9.26% to close at N5.90
4. LINKASSURE up +8.70% to close at N0.75
5. MBENEFIT up +8.11% to close at N0.40
1. UNITYBNK down -8.33% to close at N0.55
2. JAPAULGOLD down -6.67% to close at N0.56
3. NEIMETH down -6.04% to close at N1.71
4. FLOURMILL down -4.84% to close at N29.50
5. NAHCO down -4.55% to close at N2.10
The stock market maintained the recovery as Union bank and LINKASSURE made an appearance for the second consecutive time, pushing the NGX ASI upwards at the end of the trading session today.
Market sentiments were bullish as the NGX ASI closed with 28 Gainers and 15 Losers.
Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.
Download Nairametrics App for breaking news and market intelligence.