The Nigerian Stock Exchange market posted gains at the end of the trading session today, making it the fourth day of a bullish run. The All-Share Index increased by +0.01% to close at 39,131.80 from 39,128.34 index points. CUTIX made the top of the gainers list.
- Nigerian Stock Exchange market value currently stands at NGN 20.48Tr. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at – 83%.
- The market closed in profit as CUTIX led 17 Gainers, and 15 Losers topped by EKOCORP with a slightly bullish movement by the NSE ASI.
- CUTIX up +7.00% to close at N2.14
- PZ up +6.93% to close at N5.40
- LINKASSURE up +5.00% to close at N0.84
- COURTVILLE up +4.35% to close at N0.24
- OANDO up +3.96% to close at N3.15
- 1. EKOCORP down -10.00% to close at N5.40
- SUNUASSUR down -9.09% to close at N0.60
- HONYFLOUR down -8.45% to close at N1.30
- SOVRENINS down -8.00% to close at N0.23
- UNITYBNK down -6.78% to close at N0.55
The NSE ASI saw a bullish move supporting Wednesday’s gains and showing bullish dominance since the start of the week. However, the following stocks are on our watchlist: PZ, Guaranty, Access bank, STANBIC, HONYFLOUR, GUINNESS and Flourmills.
- Nairametrics advises cautious participation in the stock market in this era of growing uncertainties.