What caused the panic in the bond market and is Nigeria enjoying higher oil prices?
On today’s episode of the Economic Roundup, Damilola Alonge an Investment Adviser and Opeoluwa Dapo-Thomas an Oil & Gas expert and writer at nairametrics.com discuss what affected the bond market last week and the outlook for oil ahead of the OPEC meeting on the 4th of March with Adetayo. There were further discussions on the correlation between interest rate, inflation and the foreign exchange Hit play!
How Nigeria recorded $4.3 billion in Corporate Deals in 2020 | Economic Roundup
On today’s episode of the Economic Roundup, we discussed the Nairametrics Report on Corporate Deals for 2020 and the outlook for the Manufacturing Sector in 2021 with Omokolade Ajayi and Samuel Oyekanmi joining Adetayo in the studio – Hit Play!
Nairametrics | Company Earnings
Access our Live Feed portal for the latest company earnings as they drop.
- Seplat falls into a loss in FY 2020
- 2020 FY Results: Cornerstone Insurance Plc reports a 61.1% decline in profit
- Ellah Lakes increases operating expenses by 33.36% in HY 2020
- 2020 FY Results: Nigerian Breweries reports a 54.3% decline in profits in 2020
- Abbey Mortgage Bank projects N51.08 million profit in Q2 2020.