ValuAlliance Value Fund (“Value Fund” or the “Fund”), formerly called the SIM Capital Alliance Value Fund, has declared the distribution to unit holders, the sum of N10.00/unit for the financial year ended June 30, 2020.
This is according to a notification by the firm, sent to the Nigerian Stock Exchange market and seen by Nairametrics.
The latest distribution indicates a decline of N1/unit when compared to its distribution in the corresponding period last year.
READ MORE: SEC reinstates DEAP Capital’s Board
The key highlights of the recent notification include:
- Annual General Meeting Date: 21st December 2020
- AGM Venue: 33A Alfred Rewane (Kingsway) Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- Proposed Distribution: ₦10/unit
- Qualification Date: 9th December 2020
- Closure of Register Date: 10th December 2020
- Payment Date: 23rd December 2020
What you should know
- The Value Fund is a closed-end Fund registered and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), whose units are listed on the main board of the NSE.
- The Value Fund for the year ended June 30, 2020 achieved a growth of 2.83% Year-on-Year, with a cumulative return of 125.32% since inception, which translates to a 9-year Internal Rate of Return (IRR) of 12.06%.
Explore Data on the Nairametrics Research Website