Champion league winner, FC Bayern Munich, which plays in the German Bundesliga, has joined other elite clubs in blockchain-based fantasy soccer.
What you should know –
The Ethereum blockchain-based fantasy football game – Sorare, which Bayern joined recently already has over a hundred football clubs, including big brands like Paris Saint-German, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, and PSG.
- Football clubs are now using blockchain, to facilitate better experiences for their fans.
- Nairametrics believes such partnerships with these football clubs via blockchain will open more economic opportunities and leverage on this wider audience via collaboration with the industry’s global brands.
That said, FC Bayern Munich had earlier partnered with other blockchain projects, that include last fall’s partnership with Stryking Entertainment to produce digital collectibles of its players.
Sorare is a unique fantasy football game that is global. The top 20 leagues in the world are available on Sorare and people play Sorare because they love:
- Making new friends that are passionate about global football.
- Scouting players and cheap cards that can become the next big thing.
- Fantasy Managers can win rewards every week (new cards and ether).
As the game is new, playing Sorare is embarking on the bold adventure of reinventing fantasy football and card collecting.