Wamco Plc has reported a revenue of N150.63 billion for 2020 9M (ended in September 2020) – a 23.7% increase driven by a rise in Local sales to N150.37 billion in 2020 9M.
This is according to its latest financials sent to the NASD OTC market.
Key highlights for 2020 9M
- Revenue increased to N150.63 billion, +23.7% YoY.
- Revenue from Local sales increased to N150.37 billion, +23.7% YoY.
- Gross Profit increased to N31.09 billion, +8.8% YoY
- Pre-tax profit increased to N11.49 billion, +1.51% YoY
- Profit After Tax declined to N6.65 billion, -11.1% YoY
- Earnings Per Share declined to N6.81, -11.1% YoY
- Non-Current Assets largely dominated by property and plant increased to N37.5 billion, +6.4%
The increase in revenue is highly attributable to a 23.72% increase in local sales within the period under view, which was boosted by the expansion programme earlier embarked by the firm.