Nigerian Stock Market ended the Tuesday trading session on a bullish note.
The All Share Index gained by 0.28% to close at 28,777.96 basis points as against +0.28% appreciation recorded previously. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at +7.21%, and investors gained 105.76 Billion.
- Nigerian bourse trading turnover also ended positively as volume ticked up by +20.44%, as against the +20.44% uptick recorded in the previous session.
- FBNH, ACCESS, and FIDELITYBK were the most active to boost market turnover. CILEASING led the list of active stocks that recorded an impressive volume spike at the end of today’s session.
- Market breadth closed positive as LINKASSURE led 46 Gainers as against 2 Losers topped by WEMABANK at the end of today’s session – an improved performance when compared with the previous outlook.
- FLOURMILL up 9.50% to close at N26.5
- CONOIL up 9.81% to close at N17.35
- CADBURY up 9.21% to close at N8.3
- GUINNESS up 5.63% to close at N16.9
- GUARANTY up 1.96% to close at N31.25
- WEMABANK down 1.72% to close at N0.57
- NEM down 1.46% to close at N2.03
- DEAPCAP flat to close at N0.27
- UNIONDICON flat to close at N10.95
- MOBIL flat to close at N178.3
Nigerian Stocks were all fired up at Tuesday’s trading session. The surge is partially attributed to the leading blue-chip stocks that includes GTBank, Cadbury, Conoil, and Flour mills.
- Buying pressure got intensified as Nigeria’s major export earning – crude oil recorded impressive gains amidst the falling US dollar.
- Nairametrics, however, advises that you seek to buy stocks from a certified stockbroker, as some local equities exhibit cyclic returns.