Nigerian Stock Exchange closed today on a positive note for the trading week. The All Share Index appreciated by +0.37% to close at 25,605.64 basis points as against +0.20% appreciation recorded previously. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at -4.61%. Nigerian Stock Market capitalization presently stands at N13.358 trillion
Trading volume turnover closed up as Friday’s trading volume surged by +80.56% as against the +28.18% uptick recorded on Thursday’s trading session. LASACO, ZENITHBANK, and ACCESS were the most active stocks boosting market turnover.
STANBIC leads the list of active stocks that recorded an impressive volume spike at the end of today’s session.
Market breadth closed positive as SEPLAT led 23 Gainers as against 12 Losers topped by INITSPLC at the end of today’s session – an improved performance when compared with the previous outlook.
- SEPLAT up 3.90% to close at N400
- GUARANTY up 3.31% to close at N26.55
- GUINNESS up 3.21% to close at N14.45
- CAP up 1.50% to close at N16.9
- STANBIC up 1.33% to close at N38
- INITSPLC down 9.52% to close at N0.57
- NAHCO down 4.76% to close at N2
- OANDO down 2.17% to close at N2.25
- FBNH down 0.99% to close at N5
- UBA down 0.77% to close at N6.45
Nigerian Bourse continued its bullish run throughout this week as major NSE30 stocks including, SEPLAT, STANBIC, triggered the upward run at Friday’s trading session.
Nairametrics however, envisage cautious buying, amid improved market conditions in Nigeria’s financial market.