The Nigerian bourse continued to rally higher, with the All Share Index gaining by 0.07% to close at 25,221.87 basis points. This is against +0.13% appreciation recorded previously. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at -6.04%.
Trading volume turnover maintained its bearish trend, as Friday’s trading volume moved lower by 11.66% as against -0.26% downtick recorded in the previous session. ZENITHBANK, FBNH, and GUARANTY were the most active to boost market turnover.
Market breadth closed positive as LASACO led 20 Gainers, as against 12 Losers topped by ABCTRANS. This marked an improved performance when compared to previous outlook.
- UPL up 9.73% to close at N1.24
- INTBREW up 9.09% to close at N3.6
- NB up 2.86% to close at N36
- UNILEVER up 1.45% to close at N13.95
- OANDO up 4.91% to close at N2.35
- UACN down 5.98% to close at N5.5
- OKOMUOIL down 1.25% to close at N79
- PRESCO down 0.97% to close at N51
- GUARANTY down 0.59% to close at N25.1
- ZENITHBANK down 0.59% to close at N16.8
Against all odds, the Nigerian bourse continued its bullish run on the last trading day of the week. Buying pressures from decent brands that include UNILEVER and NB, helped the stock bulls to rally up. Nairametrics recommends you seek the advice of a certified financial advisor when buying stocks.