UACN Property Development Company UPDC Plc has announced that its Managing Director, Hakeem Ogunniran will proceed on a retirement leave on May 1, 2018, after serving the UAC Group for 23 years.
Ogunniran was appointed managing director UPDC Plc in January 2010.
The board of the company has also appointed Mrs. Adeniun Taiwo to act in the position of Managing Director until a new appointment is made.
Mrs. Taiwo was the finance director of UPDC until 31 December 2017 and she is currently the chief finance officer UAC of Nigeria Plc UACN.
Profile of the new Acting Managing Director.
- Born on 31st of August 1974.
- Taiwo is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
- She has a professional certificate in IFRS from ACCA and holds a Higher National Diploma in Accountancy from The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro.
- She is an alumnus of Ashridge Business School.
- Prior to joining UAC in 2012, she had worked in KPMG Nigeria for 13 years where she rose to become a Senior Manager, in Accounting Advisory Function and Internal Audit Risk and Compliance.
- She has broad professional experience in and has led a number of engagements in internal and statutory audit services, corporate governance, risk management and accounting assistance services.
- Her experience cuts across oil and gas, financial services, consumer markets, telecommunications and the public sector.
- She brings to her new role cross-sector experience spanning consulting and industry.