The sale of National Assets is still hotly debated topic in Nigeria even though the National Assembly, Labour and a host of prominent analysts has announced that is it against the sale. The Federal Government is also somewhat divided on whether to sell or not, what assets to sell if any, and how to go about selling it.
So, if we were to sell these assets, which assets are there to sell. Premium Times has a special featured article on what assets they need to sell. Here is a list of suggested assets.
1. Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Limited
3. Port Harcourt Refining Company Limited (PHRC)
4. Kaduna Refining & Petrochemical Company (KRPC)
5. Warri Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited.
6. Africa Finance Corporation (AFC)
7. East-West Rail lines
9. West African Gas Pipeline (WAGP)
10. Presidential Air Fleet
You can go straight to the link below to view the original article including details about the assets.
NB: They didn’t provide a possible valuation for these assets.
Here is the full details from Premium Times: 10 national asset Nigerian government may sell