- Gas production in Nigeria has reduced by 5.56 per cent to 237.40 billion standard cubic feet of gas (BSCF) in the month of June this year.
- The country flared about 17.15 per cent of the total gas production during the month under review.
Latest Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) monthly report released recently, disclosed that the total Natural Gas Liquid (NGL) produced for the month of June 2015 was 95,471.0 metric tonnes.
- It said that out of the total gas produced, Mobil had about 48,490 metric tonnes and NNPC, 46,710 mt while a total of 76,008 MT was lifted for the month.
- The report stated that this month, 569.84 thousand barrels of crude oil was delivered by Warri Refining & Petrochemical Company (WRPC), Port Harcourt Refining Company (PHRC) had an opening stock of 974.47 thousand barrels while total crude oil available for processing was 1,544.31 thousand barrels out of which zero barrels was processed.
- It put the respective average capacity utilization during the month as 0.00 per cent, 0.00 per cent and 0.00 per cent for Kaduna Refining Petroleum Corporation (KRPC), PHRC and WRPC respectively.
- This month, 569.84 thousand barrels of Crude Oil was received by WRPC. PHRC and WRPC had an opening stock of 974.47 thousand barrels, total Crude Oil available for processing was 1,544.31 thousand barrels out of which zero barrels was processed. The respective average capacity utilization during the month was 0.00 per cent, 0.00 per cent and 0.00 per cnet for KRPC, PHRC and WRPC respectively.