- MultiChoice Nigeria, has assured the Consumer Protection Council (CPC) of its commitment to continuous provision of top quality service to its subscribers.
- The assurance was given in Abuja on Thursday at the scheduled hearing into costumer complaints, which held at the head office of the CPC.
- Managing Director, MultiChoice Nigeria, John Ugbe, led the team of experts to the hearing.
- The team, comprising of experts in various areas of the company’s operations, arrived the venue of the hearing with a number of official documentation that the CPC had requested to be brought along.
Speaking at the hearing, Mr. Ugbe said: “We recognise the role the CPC plays in consumer protection and we are glad that we have the opportunity to meet with them in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction, which is our key objective.”
- He explained that the company brought along experts in various areas of its operations because it holds the CPC in high esteem, shares its commitment to customer satisfaction and desires a speedy and satisfactory resolution to the matter through the expertise of the team it brought along.
- Mr. Ugbe reiterated MultiChoice’s commitment to customer satisfaction, saying the customer is the reason the company has remained a going concern.
“Our customers guide the decisions we make and all our initiatives continue to be geared towards a rewarding customer experience for our subscribers. We await further communication on a new appointment from the CPC, as we work jointly towards improved quality and content for our customers,” Mr. Ugbe said.