- Thirty-three ships are scheduled to arrive at the Lagos ports with various goods, the Nigerian Ports Authority(NPA) said on Thursday in Lagos.
- The NPA announcement is contained in its daily publication, the ‘Shipping Position,’ which was made available to newsmen.
- According to the NPA, the ships are expected to arrive at the ports between July 23 and Aug. 9, 2015.
- Twelve of the expected ships will sail into the ports with containers, while another 12 will bring in food products, the NPA said.
- It said that the food products included bulk malt, bulk sugar, buckwheat and frozen fish.
- General cargo will arrive in five of the expected ships, while the remaining four ships will bring in petroleum products.
- The petroleum products include petrol, diesel, bulk gas and base oil.
- Meanwhile, six ships carrying petrol and diesel, have arrived at the ports.
- The NPA said the ships arrived at the New Oil Jetty and the Single Bouy Mooring.
Leave a Reply