THE FCMB Group Plc has assured that the bank would embrace new business opportunities in order to enhance profitability and increase shareholders’ value in 2015 financial year.
- The Managing Director, FCMB Group Plc, Peter Obaseki, disclosed this at the company’s ‘facts behind the figures’ at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) in Lagos recently.
- Obaseki said that the company would be committed to operational efficiencies and value creation in spite of the slow outlook expected in the financial institutions in 2015.
- He pointed out that 2015 financial year would be a difficult naira depreciation and drop in oil prices at the international markets, but however, added that the bank would be committed to cost optimization and efficiency to increase shareholders value.
- Obaseki said that FCMB was one of the only two financial institutions in the country permitted to have a pension fund administrator subsidiary by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
- Balogun said that the bank would emerge as one of the most relevant financial services brands in the country in a near future. He stated that the bank would acquire 50,000 new customers and as well dispenses 20,000 new loans every month.
- Source Guardian