1. The management of Union Dicon Salt Plc has hinted of plans to turnaround its business in the coming years.
2. Chairman of the company, Gen. (Rtd.) T. Y. Danjuma said, the company is embarking on a major diversification exercise by investing in the Agricultural and industrial goods sector of the economy.
3. He said that the company intends to amend its memorandum and articles of association to accommodate the diversification.
4. He said the company will experience a significant improvement in fortunes, before the end of the next financial year
5. The financial statement of the company at the end of 31st December, 2013 shows an improvement as its profit after tax moved from negative figure of N20.415 million in 2012 to N11.814 million at the end of the 2013 financial year.
Get full article in The Nation