Julius Berger Plc released its 2014 Q1 results with pre-tax profits rising 18% to N47.6billion compared to N39.6billion a year earlier. Other details of the result are as follows;
- Revenue increased 20% to N47.6billion compared to N39.6billion posted a year earlier
- Gross profit more than doubled to N9.7billion compared to N4.4billion posted a year earlier.
- Gross profit margin was 20% compared to 11% a year earlier.
- Operating profit rose 30% to N1.7billion compared to N1.3billion posted a year earlier
- Construction contracts receivable also more than doubled within the last 3 months indicating finished contracts that are now due for payment