Sterling Bank Plc released its 2013 FY results showing a 33% rise in Gross Earnings to N91.6billion (2012: N68.8billion).
- Net Interest Income also rose 50% to N35.8billion (2012: N23.8billion).
- Total operating income at the end of the year was N49.2billion (2012: N39.4billion).
- Operating profit on the other hand was N9.3billion a 24% increase of N7.5billion.
- Profit after tax at the end of the year N8.2billion a 19% increase from the N7.5billion posted a year earlier.
- Loans and advances at the end of the year was N321.7billion 38.5% higher than N232billion generated in 2012
- Deposits also rose 22% to N570billion during the year.
- Earnings per share at the end of the period was 53kobo compared to 44kobo posted a year earlier
Sterling Bank first released its 2013 FY results in the website of the NSE