We are delighted to invite you to the second edition of our 3-part Legal Webinar Series hosted by Streamsowers & Köhn in collaboration with Chambers & Partners.
The webinars offer thought leadership, market-leading and industry-relevant insights from expert contributors; partners of leading global law firms, in-house counsel & prominent industry leaders across multiple legal issues.
Join us for the Alternative Dispute Resolution webinar on the topic:
“Arbitration law and Practice in Nigeria- Evolving Principles on Arbitrability, Anti-Arbitration Injunction and Enforcement of Arbitration Awards.”
Date: 28/04/2021 | Time: 11:00 AM WAT/GMT+1
Key discussion points will include:
- The position of Nigerian Law on the arbitrability of different kinds of disputes (including but not limited to tax disputes; admiralty claims; illegal/fraudulent contracts etc.);
- The English Law and international arbitration law position on arbitrability (including but not limited to tax disputes; admiralty claims; illegal/fraudulent contracts etc.);
- The applicability of anti-arbitration injunctions in Nigeria, UK and in international arbitration practice;
- The merits and demerits of anti-arbitration injunctions and parties’ strategies for dealing with them; and
- The ease of enforcement of international arbitration awards in Nigeria and the UK.
Kindly register using the link below: