On today’s episode of the Economic Roundup, Damilola Alonge an Investment Adviser and Opeoluwa Dapo-Thomas an Oil & Gas expert and writer at nairametrics.com discuss what affected the bond market last week and the outlook for oil ahead of the OPEC meeting on the 4th of March with Adetayo. There were further discussions on the correlation between interest rate, inflation and the foreign exchange Hit play!
How Nigeria recorded $4.3 billion in Corporate Deals in 2020 | Economic Roundup
On today’s episode of the Economic Roundup, we discussed the Nairametrics Report on Corporate Deals for 2020 and the outlook for the Manufacturing Sector in 2021 with Omokolade Ajayi and Samuel Oyekanmi joining Adetayo in the studio – Hit Play!
Nigeria´s rising debt, rising inflation and more | Economic Roundup
Nairametrics | Company Earnings
Access our Live Feed portal for the latest company earnings as they drop.
- Friesland Campina Wamco Nigeria Plc announces AGM, proposes dividend of N6.74 per share.
- ETI appoints Akin Dada as Group Executive, Corporate & Investment banking.
- Union Homes REIT proposes final dividend worth N465.03 million for shareholders.
- GT Bank Plc holds FY 2020 investors presentation.
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc notifies stakeholders of late submission of financial statements.