Bitcoin is definitely on steroids, as it broke through another record high a few mins ago.
What you should know
- At the time of writing this report, Bitcoin traded at $38,049.23 with a daily trading volume of $80.3 billion.
- Bitcoin is up 8.95% for the day.
- The world’s most popular crypto now has a market cap of $707 billion.
The price of the world’s flagship crypto set a new all-time high of $38,500, before settling down to $34,200, up 8.59% at the time this report was updated.
- Just yesterday, bitcoin surged from $36,000 and $37,000 for the first time and still showed no signs of slowing down.
- Six days into 2021, the most popular crypto asset has gained about 28.3%, or about $9,000 this year alone amid strong buying pressure from the leading financial brands across the world.