UAC of Nigeria Plc., today, notified the public that the next Annual General Meeting of the Members of UAC of Nigeria PLC will be held at UAC House (12th Floor), No. 1-5 Odunlami Street, Lagos, Nigeria on Wednesday, 15th July 2020 at 10.00 o’clock in the forenoon in order to transact the following businesses:
Here are the agenda for the meeting scheduled by UAC Of Nigeria Plc.
- To lay before the Members the Report of the Directors, the Consolidated Statement of Financial Position of the Company as at 31st December 2019, together with the Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income for the year ended on that date and the Reports of the Auditors and the Audit Committee thereon.
- To declare a Dividend.
- To elect & re-elect Directors.
- To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
- To elect Members of the Audit Committee.
- To fix the remuneration of the Directors.
- To renew the general mandate authorizing the Company to enter into recurrent transactions which are of a trading nature or those necessary for its day to day operations with related parties or companies in accordance with the Rules of the Nigerian Stock Exchange governing transactions with related parties or interested persons.
It will be recalled that UAC of Nigeria Plc reported FY 2019 revenue of N79.2 billion while the reported Pre-tax Profit of N7.5 billion. A loss of N14.6 billion arising from discontinued operations (UPDC) led to a net loss of N9.3 billion in FY 2019. Excluding the loss from discontinued operations, the company made a Net Profit of N5.3 billion (up 26% y/y) in FY 2019.