Business Half Hour (BHH) is a weekly podcast targeted at Startups and Entrepreneurs, who are redefining the Nigerian business scene through innovation.
In this episode of #BHH, we hosted Teniola Olatoni Ojigbede, a Film, Television and Theatre Producer and Talent Manager. The CEO and Creative Head at Sourmash Stories production.
Teniola is passionate about telling powerful Nigerian and African stories. Some of the works she’s done include highly anticipated new film, The New Normal, which she produced and directed in 2019 with a planned 2020 release, had to be put on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nairametrics | Company Earnings
- Custodian Investment Plc posts N12.69 billion profit in FY 2020.
- 2020 FY Results: Nestle posts N39.2 billion, as earnings per share prints N49.47
Nestle Nigeria Plc released its audited […]
- 2020 FY: WEMA Bank posts N5.06 billion profit after tax as earnings per share prints at N13.1.
Wema Bank Plc released […]
- 2020 FY: Zenith Bank post N230.6 billion profit after tax
Zenith Bank Plc released its […]
- Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc boosts post tax profits by 25.9%
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc released […]