1. According to the new capital requirement, Broker/Dealer share capital has been was increased from N70 million to N300million,
2. For broker, the capital requirement has been increased from N40 million to N200 million.
3. Dealer is now required to have a capitalisation of N100 million as against N30 million.
4. To operate as an issue house in the market, N200 million is required, up from N150 million
5. The capital requirement for an Underwriter has been increased from N100 million to N200 million.
6. For a Registrar, the minimum capital requirement is now N150 million, from N50 million
7. For Trustees, they are required to have N300 million instead of the existing N40 million.
8. The minimum capital requirement for Rating Agency has been increased from N20 million to N150 million
9. Corporate Investment Adviser will have N5 million as share capital which was unchanged.
10. Anyone operating as an individual investment adviser has to provide N2 million as capital, up from N500, 000.
11. Fund/portfolio manager is required to have a minimum capital of N150 million, up from N20 million.