Over the years, the Federal Government has struggled to finance its budget mainly due to low revenue, which is susceptible ...
The 2021 Budget allocated 56% of its total budget size to capital expenditure, while the remaining 44% was allocated to ...
The National Assembly is set to commence a review of the 2020 budget implementation.
Experts in the real estate sector have disclosed new challenges facing the industry in the post lockdown era.
FG has proposed to spend the sum of N336 million on a campaign against hate speech, fake news, others.
President Muhammadu Buhari, today, presented the 2021 Appropriation Bill before the joint National Assembly.
The National Assembly has assured Nigerians of its readiness to pass the 2021 budget before the end of the year.
Business News | Stock Market | Money Market | Cryptos | Financial Literacy | SME |