Job Title: Creative Designer (Graphics & Visual Editing)
This role entails the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You will be the one to shape the visuals aspects of websites, social media designs, newsletters and more.
- Video Editing
- Use of digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typeface
- Create various infograhics design
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Create graphics and infographics for articles, newsletters and deals book.
- Create visual contents for events, webinars and Youtube.
- Minimum BSC /HND in any related course
- At least 3 years of video editing and post-production experience
- Good Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Motion graphics, Video Editing , Illustrator and other design tools
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work with little supervision
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to audience both in visuals and images
- Ability to research and understand complex subject matter to produce succinct, engaging creative visuals for different audiences
- Creative flair and ability to translate requirement into design
Send CV to email@example.com
Subject: Creative Designer (Graphics & Visual Editing)