Nairametrics Economic Roundup (ER Podcast) is a podcast that dissects major economic and corporate events that made the news during the week.
On the first episode of the ER Podcast, Alfred Akuki and Samuel Bamidele examine the implications of the rising debt profile of Nigeria at N4.9 trillion and if there is going to be an increase in the pump price of petrol.
Listen, comment, and share!
What caused the panic in the bond market and is Nigeria enjoying higher oil prices?
On today’s episode of the Economic Roundup, Damilola Alonge an Investment Adviser and Opeoluwa Dapo-Thomas an Oil & Gas expert and writer at nairametrics.com discuss what affected the bond market last week and the outlook for oil ahead of the OPEC meeting on the 4th of March with Adetayo. There were further discussions on the correlation between interest rate, inflation and the foreign exchange Hit play!
How Nigeria recorded $4.3 billion in Corporate Deals in 2020 | Economic Roundup
On today’s episode of the Economic Roundup, we discussed the Nairametrics Report on Corporate Deals for 2020 and the outlook for the Manufacturing Sector in 2021 with Omokolade Ajayi and Samuel Oyekanmi joining Adetayo in the studio – Hit Play!
Nairametrics | Company Earnings
Access our Live Feed portal for the latest company earnings as they drop.
- Nigerian Breweries publishes names of over 100,000 shareholders who are yet to claim their dividends.
- 2020 FY Results: Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc records a 37% increase in profit after tax.
- CSCS Plc posts profit after tax of N6.93 billion in FY 2020
- BUA Cement Plc announces Board Meeting
- Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc records a 60% increase in profit after tax in Q1 2021.