Most Request For Proposals (RFP) and Tenders by Government and Private Enterprises typically ask for a set of documents from interested applicants. Whilst some tenders and RFP’s may require documents specific to the service of project being carried out, the following documents are typically requested for by most.
1. Certificate of Incorporation/ Evidence of Registration at the CAC
2. Tax Clearance Certificate covering at least three years preceding the current year
3. VAT Registration Certificate and Evidence of Payment
4. Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) Certification
5. Audited Accounts for at least 3years from the current year
6. Company profile, Organizational Structure including names of directors and management team, address of the company and contact details.
7. Evidence of Execution of similar jobs including skill acquisition and experience of personnel
8. Bank Guarantee or Performance Bond from an Insurance Company
9. Professional Body Registration if any e.g ICAN, COREN, SEC etc
10. Details of bankers or financiers and evidence of an existing relationship