Why Sigma-Riverbank Is Upgrading Keystone’s Branches
Nairametrics|Sigma-Riverbank consortium which recently acquired Keystone Bank has embarked on an upgrade of the bank’s branches.
Here’s the banks comment on the upgrade:
- The upgrade has led to improved customer satisfaction.
- Staff now conduct their business with increased enthusiasm.
- The upgrade is across the country.
- It’s also part of showing the news owners commitment towards improving the Bank’s image and operations.
- They are also of the opinion that upgrading the branches will have a positive effect on Keystone’s brand.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in August 2011 revoked the operating license of Bank PHB and two other banks over their inability to meet recapitalization requirements. Assets and liabilities of the banks were handed over to bridge banks by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
Amcon (Asset Management Company of Nigeria) took over the bridge banks and injected capital into them.
Sigma Riverbank acquired the bank in 2017.