The Board of Premium Pension Limited has announced Mrs. Kemi Oluwashina as Executive Director Business Development South & Strategy.
According to the company, her appointment is expected to enhance the reach of the Company in the Southern part of the country as well as the decision making at higher level closer to clients.
She has over 18 years’ experience in Asset Management, Strategy and Investment consulting and has extensive institutional and retail interaction.
Profile of the new Executive Director
- Mrs. Oluwashina holds a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria and a Masters in Business Administration from Manchester Business School, United Kingdom.
- She also attended Leadership Development programs at Harvard Business School.
- Prior to joining Premium Pension Limited, she was an Executive Director at ARM Securities Ltd, a role she functioned in after a 10-year stint in the Pension Industry with ARM Pension Managers.
- She was an active member of the Technical Committee of Pension Fund Operators Association of Nigeria (PenOp).
- She joined ARM Pension Managers as a pioneer staff in 2006, went to head the Investment Management team and later rose to become the Executive Director overseeing Investment Management, Business Development, Relationship Management, Human Resources and Risk Management functions of the business.
Premium Pension Limited (PPL) is a leading Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) licensed by the National Pension Commission in December 2005 under the new Pension Reform Act, 2004. The Company took off in 2005 with an initial share capital of ₦500 million but has grown to a total shareholders’ funds of ₦1.3 billion.