A new chairman for Clearline International Limited has emerged. He is Dr. Emi Membere-Otaji. He takes over from the late Umaru Shinkafi who passed on in 2016.
According to a statement from Dr. Isaac Akintunji, Managing Director of the company, the appointment is in furtherance of the organisations strategy to sustain its corporate pedigree and reposition the company for better service delivery and better market penetration.
Dr. Membere-Otaji, who is a vibrant and notable investor, will not only bring his wealth of experience to the organisation, but will also be strategic in engendering exponential growth for Clearline HMO in its 20th year of operation, bringing on board his vast professional expertise and business acumen.
Meet Emi Membere-Otaji
- Emi Membere-Otaji is an astute administrator and Chairman/CEO of Elshcon Group of Companies with interest in Oil and Gas, Shipping, Healthcare and Ocean fishing.
- He is a medical doctor turned entrepreneur. A graduate of University of Lagos Medical School, Nigeria and McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University, Washington DC United States of America, among other institutions.
- He is a Fellow and recipient of the Award of Excellence of the Nigeria Institute of Management,(Chartered) and a recipient of the Award of Role of Honour from the Nigeria Medical Association, Rivers state Chapter.
- A one-time Commissioner for Health and Special Adviser on Investment and Privatisation in Rivers State, Membere-Otaji was a member of the Federal Government Committee that reviewed the Guidelines and Operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) in 2000.
- He was also a one- time Chairman of West African Glass Industry Plc and a former Director of PABOD Breweries Limited, among others.
About Clearline International Ltd
Clearline International Limited (HMO) is a limited liability company, incorporated in January 1994 and duly registered with National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) to underwrite health insurance in Nigeria. It commenced operations in 1997 as a National health maintenance organisation.
The company offers robust healthcare plans tailored to satisfy the needs of individuals, families, groups, companies and the public sector. Clearline guarantee seamless access for enrollees to experience primary, secondary and tertiary levels of medical care.
News continues after this ad
The company is steered by reputable Nigerians, captains of industries, medical experts and actuarial analysts, who share the vision to continuously and consistently deliver quality, affordable and seamless medical service to enrollees.