The US vacation rental industry’s total revenue is estimated to reach $14 billion dollars in 2022. In Nigeria, the short term rental market is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the next five years with the occupancy rate projected to hit 80% by the end of 2022 and one of the major brands driving the short-let apartment business in
Nigeria is Sujimoto Residences, located strategically in the prestigious and highbrow area of Ikoyi and the most expensive square meter in West Africa, Banana Island.
Sujimoto Residences has become the most sought-after short-let apartments in Nigeria and here’s why:
• Premium security: Located in the most secure neighbourhood in Africa, it is safe to say that at Sujimoto sholet-let homes, your security is guaranteed. They provide reliable security services to clients upon arrival and during their stay, with well-trained security personnel, trained in defensive driving techniques and are experienced in route planning and convoy movements to ensure utmost safety of clients. They also have installed, fully integrated electronic security systems to meet the safety needs of their clients.
• Imported Italian Branded Furniture: While there are local artisans who make really amazing furniture in Nigeria, Sujimoto short-let apartments are fully furnished with imported Italian Branded Furniture, to guarantee your maximum comfort and relaxation. From chairs to bed frames, paintings and artworks, rugs and curtains, all have been imported to ensure that your comfort and taste for luxury is never compromised.
• Private Chef: Chefs at Sujimoto Residences have backgrounds from 5-star hotels. They provide you with unadulterated quality service of the best of meals from a Private Chef. Whether indigenous or continental, your taste buds can rely on their professional culinary services for optimal satisfaction.
• Automation: At Sujimoto short-let homes, clients are privy to automation; lights turn on without much ado, curtains draw at the press of a button, and when clients are in, the security system disarms itself. Not only are these features convenient, but they also save energy and time. The short-let homes were created to provide utmost comfort with the keys to your apartment in your hands.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen: At Sujimoto Residences, the kitchens are screaming ‘come the way you are, we’ve got you covered’! Each of its apartments are fully furnished with a fully-equipped kitchen that offers everything from a full-size cooker and oven, hood, dishwasher and microwave to cookware, full-size refrigerator, tableware and utensils.
• Concierge Staff: At Sujimoto Residences, they take pride in referring to themselves as ‘corporate househelps’ who provide a 24 hours-7days a week customer service and by exemplifying professionalism and superior customer service skills, they provide clients with a sense of community. From making recommendations to dinner reservations to booking tickets to a show, their concierge is there to help clients have the best possible experience during their stay.
• Netflix and Chill: With their 65” Smart TV in every room, you do not have to worry about Netflix or DSTV subscriptions on your phone! They got you covered all through your stay at their short-let homes. So, grab your popcorn and make yourself comfortable on their imported Italian furniture and flex away on Netflix!
• Private chauffeur: Their chauffeurs are licensed and experienced to drive you comfortably to your destination. They offer premium service from your airport arrival to departure.
So, are you a business traveler looking for a home away from home with a deluxe office space to work out of? A tourist looking to explore the spectacular city of Lagos? Looking to go on a family vacation or staycation? Are you an elite expatriate or modern entrepreneur seeking a serene environment for work, relocation and relaxation? – Sujimoto Residences is your ultimate destination.
Find them in Instagram @sujimotoresidences