The stock exchange market made a bearish trend at the end of today’s trading session, posting losses that decreased the index by –306.21 points, as the market capitalization decreased by N159 billion.
The stock exchange market value currently stands at N20.05 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at –4.43%.
The market breadth closed negative as TRIPPLEG led 17 Gainers, and 22 Losers topped by OANDO at the end of today’s session.
The stock market has declined -1,785.90 basepoints since the start of the year.
NGX ASI top gainers
- TRIPPLEG up +10.00% to close at N0.99
- REGALINS up +9.76% to close at N0.45
- CHIPLC up +9.26% to close at N0.59
- PRESTIGE up +8.89% to close at N0.49
- ACADEMY up +8.57% to close at N0.38
NGX ASI top losers
- OANDO down –9.70% to close at N4.75
- UACN down –8.93% to close at N10.2
- LINKASSURE down –7.69% to close at N0.60
- FTNCOCOA down –7.55% to close at N0.49
- UPDC down –5.56% to close at N1.19
Market sentiments trend towards the bears as 17 gainers was surpassed by 22 losers.
Leave a Reply