Digital lifestyle and investment platform, M36, has announced the launch of “The Journey to Wealth”, a mini-video series focused on providing individuals with the insights and tools they require to make well-informed investment decisions and actively grow their wealth.
Every Saturday, an episode of the video series featuring engaging discussions with seasoned finance and investment experts, will be released on M36 social media channels. The maiden edition features Titi Odunfa Adeoye, Chief Executive Officer, Sankore Investments and Desola Ilori Head, Union Bank’s Head of Treasury Digital platforms in a robust conversation tagged “Money vs Wealth”
Speaking on the launch of the video series, Chuka Emerole, Treasurer at Union Bank said, “At M36, part of our goals is to provide key insights that help individuals to cultivate their investment habits. We are committed to providing opportunities that empower people with the necessary tools and information needed to grow and retain wealth. With more individuals seeking to maximise their investment opportunities, the Journey to Wealth video series serves as a credible resource to enable our customers make sound investment choices based on their financial objectives.”
M36 is a digital lifestyle and investment mobile application for Affluent and High Net-worth Individuals (HNIs). The platform permit users to choose from a wide and diverse range of investment products, including Treasury Bills, FGN Bonds, Eurobonds, Mutual Funds, and other alternative options such as Real Estate opportunities. M36 offers benefits such as:
- A bouquet of investment products
- Access to professional Investment Advisors
- 24/7 dedicated Concierge service to handle all enquiries and requests
- The most competitive interest rates in the industry
- An ultra-stylish M36 physical/virtual debit and credit card for everyday transactions in 4 (four) different currencies (NGN, USD, GBP and EURO)
- Ease of money transfer across the world from your wallet.